September 22, 2013

Lazy Day

Good thing it's Pajama Day. Fed the damn cats, then went back to bed until 11:30. Mmmmmm. 
Wish someone would bring me coffee in bed. Alas, that would be my own self having to do that.
PJD footwear. This is as girly as I get y'all.


Anyway, yesterday - the wedding! 
It was oh so sweet. Lovely. Heartwarming. Everyone in the church laid hands on them and blessed them. They served us communion. I cried. A lot.

Wish this wasn't so blurry. The look of love! 

B. and his honorary (and honored) moms

E., our intrepid Drag Bingo leader R. (sans drag), N.

N. and I went to A Southern Season afterward for ice tea and shrimp hushpuppies. (yum) After that I met another friend at Med Deli (my favorite!) for a late supper. Came home and had a couple of glasses of Prosecco to toast the happy couple. 

A sweet, sweet day. 



1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to be a grown up and sleep in and paint your toes and attend weddings that would have been forbidden only moments ago and are now attended by whole communities of people who just can't express enough love? You all look so happy. Such a day!

    ReplyDelete