June 25, 2013

What The...?

In the middle of the night Sunday my arms felt vaguely itchy. I woke up yesterday to this:
 





On both arms from t-shirt sleeve length to wrist on both arms. What in the world?!

I did nothing different on Sunday; no new food, detergent, or medication. I did not touch any plants.

The only new thing is the wood floors, but if I was allergic to them (Noooooo!!), wouldn't it be on my feet since that's the only thing touching them?! The vapor paper (under the wood) is silicone and doesn't off gas. The wood is sealed. It was a nail-in floor, so no glue.

Anon CP and I went for a walk after our Atkins breakfast/gossip fest at Whole Foods. It was a little hot (for me); could that have woke up that stupid viral pityriasis rosea? (It's worse with heat) It's pretty much everywhere my t-shirt wasn't.

If so, oh joy. Usually it appears in the fall on my neck. But the cortisone cream I use on my neck made it burn; I washed it off with Dr. Bronner's soap and cool water and it felt better enough for me to sleep. The three benedryl may have helped as well. Heh.



It looks better today, but I feel it just under the surface itchy.

For Pete's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment