June 9, 2013

Random Randomness

Something is going on with the left side of my body (the yin/female/mother side).
From the hip pain to the knot on the ball of my foot to the sore joints in my index and middle fingers (this morning) to the damaged ovary (long story) to the mastitis scar - they are all on the left side. A hundred million years ago my friend (a homeopath and acupuncturist) told me that the parent you have the most issues with could be determined from the side of the body on which you have the most scars, etc.
Interesting, no?

Finally decided to get rid of the carpet in the bedrooms. That is going to make cleaning up cat puke so much easier. The floor guy (recommended by my hairdresser) found some hand selected 5" bamboo planks for $2.00 a square foot. And even though the rest of the house is red oak, everyone I've asked has said that would be just fine to have a different wood in the bedrooms.

Distracted today.

If any of you happen to be in Lincoln City, OR and need a place to leave your dog for the day, please consider Salty Dog Hound Lounge.

Why do I always try growing my hair out during the summer? What is wrong with me?! And while we're on the subject of hair: if my bangs get too long, they start looking like Cape Buffalo horns:


 In trimming them last night, I may have given myself partial school photo bangs. Oops.

Not a school photo, but these are the bangs

I should vacuum, but the cats are asleep (a.k.a. not bugging me); don't want to rock that boat.

We got a mess of rain Friday from tropical storm Andrea; a good sized puddle appeared in the back floor of the driver's side of the car. Nothing else was wet. Total mystery. Took it over to Bunky's car wash and they were happy to wet vac it (for $15). 

Well, I am fresh out of stuff to say.





No comments:

Post a Comment