April 15, 2012

Azalea Festival

Yesterday several of us went to the Azalea Festival in Wilmington.
I had in my head that it was a tour of gardens full of azaleas.
No.
The only azaleas we saw were at a rest stop. And I didn't even take a picture.
It was an arts and crafts fair (a big one) in downtown Wilmington.

It was a gorgeous day, about 70-75. We strolled, we tried on hats, we strolled, we bought stuff (my new pottery BF was there!), we ate, we strolled, we had a glass of wine and dessert, we boat rode, we strolled some more.
In other words, we had a great time.

Tiny cup - almost an egg cup. 


Going up
I would like to go back sometime when there isn't a festival and walk around. The architecture was great.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time!

    And thanks so much for the link to the pallet garden! I've seen nifty things done with pallets, but that was the best. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you liked the wagon wheel garden, too! Blessings, Debra

    ReplyDelete