December 8, 2013

Sloth

Full blown slothfulness has permeated to my very core. It's all I can do to write this.

Anyway...
It's gray and cold and wet outside.

Anyway...
Last night several of us went out - after 8:00 PM! It was downright European. A couple of Barbell Clubbers were participating in the amateur drag queen competition at The Pinhook in downtown Durham and we went to lend our support. It was Nova's first public appearance - she was great.
Vivian Vaughn, one of our favorite Drag Bingo queens, came (as a boy) with his partner. And with a little help from some 5000 mg B12, we managed to stay out until after 1 AM.

But today, we are one with the sloth.

"Hey, I said no pictures!" Keith from Barbell Club

Nova Gina, a.k.a. Ryan
Anyway...
The Boy had snow on Thursday. It was 78 degrees here. 
Lincoln City, Oregon 12/5/13
Anyway...
I dead lifted 200 pounds Thursday night. 200! That is the power of a good coach; they believe you can do it, so you do too. Then you do something you would not have thought possible even one month ago. 
Did I tell you Paul was leaving? 'Tis true. This coming Thursday will be his last day. I am quite sad about that. We're taking him out for a beer after class. 

Anyway...
I have tortured you enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment