June 6, 2012

We Are All Creative

I finally subscribed to Bedlam Farm. Not sure why it took me so long.

Chickens, donkeys, dogs, and cats. And art and beauty and creativity. All there in every post.

With sadness I read that Izzy, the dog of the hospice journal, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge in April.
(one thing Jon - an archive would be great, so one does not have to click "older posts" forever to get past what one has already read.)

I love how he encourages us all to be creative - because we all are creative.

even when we think we're not.
even when that BIG LOUD critics' voice in our heads tells us we're not.

even when we're on what his wife Maria calls "the shit-train".

even when we think we have nothing to say and no one will ever read this minuscule boring (uh oh shit train thinking) blog.

even then.


1 comment:

  1. Your comment today on my blog cracked me up -- thank you for visiting and leaving it! I'm going to catch up here!

    ReplyDelete