February 13, 2014

They Lord, Y'all

This dating thing gets more interesting...or creepy, as time goes on.

Contacted today by the N'awlins person I had coffee with a few months ago.
One time.
Coffee.
Daytime coffee.

He wanted to know if I would be, if I didn't already have such a friend, his f__k buddy. (Anon CP's brother suggested I reply "You know I'm a man, right?" LOL!)

What in the world possesses someone you had coffee with ONCE to ask you that?! It's quite a leap.

Another Southern boy (SC) called me Monday to tell me a "funny family story" involving masturbation and a 65 year old aunt.

Honey, in my part of the South, we call that child abuse. (See Florida darlin'? You don't have all the weird.)

Then a friend pointed out that maybe that never happened, but perhaps there was a fantasy element involved. And me being a bit older than  him... oh my god. So creepy.

I have higher expectations for Southern boys and they are disappointing me mightily this week.

The one that's behaving most chivalrously at the moment is the Mark Ruffalo look alike.
A damn Yankee.
Go figure.

Where are the normal people?!

This post BEGS for some music, but I am stumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment