August 11, 2013

What is Wrong With People?!

Yesterday, before seeing the movie "The Way, Way Back" (highly recommend, BTW), Anon CP and I did a wee bit of shopping. I had one of her sons in the car and we were chatting about this and that as we headed down 15/501.

A bit of car ballet started happening in front of us, and then a bit more, each time more aggressive. A gray car (didn't notice anything other than it had a spoiler - never a good sign), seemed to be causing most of the kerfuffle and somehow, it unfortunately ended up next to me.

The driver was a young white male, about 19 or 20. I mouthed "WTF dude!?" out my driver's side window. In hindsight, not the wisest move.

Immediately he slid in behind me and started tailgating, flipping me off through his sunroof, calling me a bitch, actually, a fat bitch, and making throat cutting gestures.

Flipping someone off is so laughably second grade, and fat bitch, c'mon, seriously not very creative, so whatever. But the throat cutting gesture (several times) freaked me out.

The 14 year old child in the car said (endearing himself to me FOREVER), "He's fat, hope he doesn't sit on us." Or something to that effect. He probably thought the whole thing was pretty fun, and was up for a scrap. I had to explain that I was in the wrong for even engaging with someone that moronic and don't be stupid like me.

Anyway, because this douche was still up my fat bitch ass, there was no way I was going to let him follow us to the store and headed towards a police sub-station. After about a mile or so, he got bored with threatening to kill me and roared off to make someone else's life miserable.

Future of America. So proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment