April 28, 2013

Pajama Day

I hate cleaning when it's cloudy or dreary out. Seems opposite doesn't it? I love to clean when the sun is shining through the cat nose printed windows (obviously I don't do them) on to the freshly steam-cleaned oak floor.

Did some light cleaning today, in spite of it being gray and rainy. Vacuumed, cleaned the stove top with its special cleaner, ran the dishwasher (that hardly qualifies as work), scrubbed out the sinks with baking soda, washed the bacon grease off the tea kettle. (Why do I say tea kettle instead of just kettle?) Tried to fix my wonky silverware drawer. Rolled up the hallway rug for the summer.

Feel like rearranging furniture or something.

Maybe I'll get out the carpet cleaner and work on the cat grass puke stain in the guest bedroom.

But that sounds like too much work for a dreary pajama day.

No comments:

Post a Comment