February 20, 2012

Right Now

I dislike all my cats.

Each one of them does something annoying:
Lillie never shuts up, Finn scratches the furniture - in spite of a vast array of scratching posts (horizontal and vertical) in every damn room, and Oscar tears holes in sheets and blankets. Just now I found a triangular tear in my silk comforter. Errrrrgggghhhhhhh!



*************************************************************
In other news, I FINALLY have an appointment with Kathryn at Dogstar Tattoo. In April.
I just threw away copies of Scandinavian knot work - the curse of the purger. I have to have a raven on my right shoulder blade because of a dream. I wrote about the dream in a post on my other blog, but I can't find it now.
Wait...here it is, from July 2011, further back than I remembered.

Every since I was a young whippersnapper, I wished I'd find a baby crow or raven so I could raise it. It turns out that it's my birth month totem.
Get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment